Monday, October 1, 2007

Day 41, Now Get Back to Work

Well, the weekend ended far too soon and I am back at the office. According to the helpful GetQuit "dashboard" thanks to Chantix I have been smoke free for thirty one days and saved $233.00. Woo hoo - a whole month! It was a little tough being on a mini vacation with a smoker. Especially considering all we did was eat, drink, and sleep a lot. The fresh cool air surrounded by redwoods was very conducive to sleeping in. I nicknamed the cabin "the tree house" 'cause it was eighty four freakin stairs up the side of a hill. And with windows all around you looked out into and down upon the forest. I'll try to get some photos posted. But sadly for now it's back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the days done and money saved. Your treehouse sounds really very cool. I do hope you will post pictures!