Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 50, Cutting Down

Last night I took only half the Chantix. As mentioned yesterday I have decided to give one milligram per day a try. For some it has been the "sweet spot" and I am hoping it will mitigate some of the side effects while providing the welcome assistance during my quit. I managed to sleep so well that I overslept this morning so I had better set the alarm again. (Not usually a problem.) I really think the combination of Chantix and Wellbutrin has caused me some unique issues. Hopefully that will be a thing of the past.

Forty (40!) whole days smoke free and $300.00 saved. For some reason I like seeing multiples of seven and ten pass by. Just seems more like a milestone I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you are catching up on your sleep! I do hope that you have found the sweet spot. Congrats on round number milestones, too! I think 40! is a big number, too, and I'm really thrilled for you. Keep going!