Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 52, TGIF All Over Again

Day two of the half dose of Chantix also went well. Yesterday after work I did a couple loads of laundry and enjoyed leftover lasagna before Ugly Betty. Since I started an hour early today for a conference call I went to bed early last night. And boy did I dream! Of the three or so main dreams the most memorable and surprisingly pleasant was that of a flight out of SFO headed to Indianapolis. We didn't make it. In fact, after a protracted and wild attempt to escape the effect of freak tornado's we managed a safe crash landing in the San Francisco bay. It was the most intense roller coaster ride I have ever experienced. If commercial airliners can endure what this one did then hats off to Boeing.

Forty two days smoke free and $315.00 saved, according to GetQuit.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Strange. My dreams, non-Chantix, had a plane crash, too (twisted into a knot, but all survived, and I was afraid of the fire coming to where I was standing from the fuel spilling out of plane?). And I watched Ugly Betty. And I'm not smoking. And I'm glad (no, too mild, elated!) it's Friday. We are practically the same person ;) Glad that the half dose seems to be treating you well. Enjoy the weekend!

MamaFlo said...

How funny!
My dreams for some reason always have me counting or looking at words - don't ask :).
Congrats on 52 days and your weening off Chantix - any cravings?

We'll keep pulling for you!

Chris said...

Actually I'm not weening, just cutting my daily dose back to one milligram a day total. It's not to bad and I am able to sleep peacefully and generally feel better.

MsTekLady said...

AMEN! TGIF!!!!

What a scary dream that was! At least it had a happy (safe) ending. Gives me chills just thinking about it!

Congrats on 52 smoke-free days!