Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 38, I'm Off...

I am only working half a day so I can hit the road and beat the Friday commuter traffic. Naturally I am running behind and trying to pack a day's worth of work into a hand full of hours. I managed to sleep pretty well without Benedryl but also without my other prescriptions. I wondered what the effect of a belly full of various medications was doing so I elected to take only the Chantix. Of course I can't continue doing that but it was an interesting experiment.

Well, I am off for a quiet weekend. I wish us all continued success with our quit. See you Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Nothing better than leaving early on a Friday for well deserved time to yourself. Have fun!

MamaFlo said...

I take 2 Tylenol pms every night and for the first few nights on Chantix I took 3. This is in addition to Vytorin and Plavix. I'm doing okay.
This is my day 4 with no cigarettes and I'm moving right along. Still want a cigarette occasionally but work to resist the urge.

Good Luck with your Quit.