Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 62, Happy Monday!

Is it me or do the weekends seem to just disappear? We had surprisingly nice weather so I spent a fair amount of time out and about. Also managed to cook dinner Friday with a friend, a little shopping, fantastic brunch at the nearly world famous Dottie's (grilled cornbread and jalapeno jelly - yum!) and a failed attempt to fix the cantankerous door handle on my old Jeep. Through it all I remain smoke free and flying solo having quiet the Chantix early.

Fifty two days smoke free and $390.00 saved. (I am putting my savings into the company's 401(k) plan.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chris, awesome idea! Cigarette savings in a 401k. That is brilliant on so very many different levels, including the one that means that you're more likely now to live longer as a non-smoker.

Yes, weekends fly by in an instant. It's some kind of time warp thing that I can't explain, but it happens here, too.