Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 67, Rare Weekend Post

Well I did something last night I had not done in y e a r s. I went to a concert. A very loud, hot, sweaty, "rock" concert. And it was great! I met a nice woman there and we hopped in a cab after the show in search of a night cap. It is extremely rare for me to meet someone with similar taste in music let alone know and love these obscure bands. So what a pleasant surprise. However, it all comes with a price and today I am paying it if you know what I mean.

Specific to this blog the great test was her choice of bars for our nightcap - Amber lounge. It is a rare legal smoking bar and believe you me people take advantage of the opportunity. Of the whole messy half drunken crowd yours truly was the only person without a cigarette hanging from his lips. Thanks to Chantix and a lot of willpower.


Fifty seven days smoke free and $428.00 richer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, go you, Chris! That's awesome and sounds like fun, too! I'm still not quite ready just yet, but someday.