Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 56, Better All the Time

After my "drug holiday" Friday I have not consistently maintained the one milligram per day of Chantix. For the past two days I have taken only half a pill and seem to be fine with that. I also quit taking the Wellbutrin after all these years and feel better. I often felt like hell and wondered if the antidepressant was contributing to that. So it seems. Anyway, I am starting to feel like myself again without all the drugs. Now if I could muster the will to get to the gym...

Forty six days smoke free and counting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good for you! Glad to hear that you are feeling so great! I do hope that you'll at least mention to your doctor what you are up to with medication changes, just in case, but gosh it sounds like you are feeling good!

Homestead Blogging said...

Hey Chris, sounds like you've got things under control!

I don't like taking many meds either so the fewer the better.

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and your quit is going great!

I am only taking 1/2 pills of chantix myself and feel much better.