Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 31, Three Weeks Smoke Free

Three weeks smoke free and I feel great. Now that the nasty flu like cold is practically gone and the pain is slowly subsiding. I may even finally make it into the gym. The only thing I have to complain about which may be a side effect is I have been waking up earlier than necessary. I love to sleep and it used to be the morning hours before rising for work were the best for some reason. Not any more. And it leaves less time for those entertaining Chantix dreams.

According to GetQuit I have saved $158.00 and the little meter indicates my seven day average urge to smoke is 2.8 of 10. Not bad, huh.

Looking forward to another smoke free weekend. Enjoy...

5 comments:

Homestead Blogging said...

Congrats on your 3 wk milestone! Woo Hoo, great job!

MsTekLady said...

Glad you're feeling better!!! Congrats on 3 SMOKE-FREE weeks!

Chris said...

Thank you! It feels great, huh...

Pam Jarnagin said...

Congratulations on 3 weeks! Glad you're feeling better, too.

Pam Jarnagin said...

Glad you're feeling better, and congratulations on 3 weeks smoke-free!