Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 35, I've Been Better...

The weekend fit my mood. The weather was overcast and gray and Saturday it rained half the day. Uncommon for San Francisco this time of year. Similarly, I was in a bit of a funk. Probably brought on by the weather but also recent events: the end of a failed relationship and extreme burn-out at work. Lord I need to take some time off!

According to GetQuit I'm twenty five days smoke free and $188.00 saved. Sleep is a little toss-and-turn but otherwise cruising right along...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there through the foggy patch, and I know you will make it back into the sun. A vacation always sounds like a great idea to me, especially when life stuff looms in ways I don't like, so I do hope you can get away, even if it's just a mini-vacay. Keep going - you are doing just great!

MsTekLady said...

I hope some R&R is in your very near future...you deserve it! Hang in there!

Chris said...

Thanks, I really need it. I requested a half day off Friday to get out of town for the weekend but so for no response.