Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 37, Much Better...

Last night was so much better! I took a Benadryl before bed and with one brief exception slept through the night. I think Benadryl is pretty benign although it "drys me up" so I needed some water about an hour after going to bed. Otherwise I enjoyed a nearly restless nights sleep and oh the Chantix dreams! For example I've never sat in nor considered it but I believe I know what it is like to drive the obscenely expensive BMW 7-series ALPINA. And boy is it fast, scary fast. Of course the events leading to my taking this test drive were approaching surreal.

Twenty seven days smoke free, $203.00 saved according to GetQuit.


Oh, and my request for half of tomorrow off was approved. Yea! I'm getting the heck out of Dodge for the weekend! (That makes a total of two and a half vacation days this year. Jeez!)

3 comments:

Shopper123 said...

Keep it brother! You are definelty giving me hope that I really will quit! But for some reason some of what you were describing on day 8 and on, I am having in days 1 and 2. But I guess everyone is different... my question to you is whether you had to urinate more frequently then normal??? I am on my second day (taking chantix) and I have been pissing like a race horse all day!
hit my up on my my blog: http://theantismoke.blogspot.com/

MsTekLady said...

Yaaay for you! Glad you got some time off. Hope you have a nice, RELAXING weekend!

Chris said...

I definitely am drinking more water but have not ended up a race horse. But, Shopper123, it sounds like you are an exception to the rule. Great that after only two days you are naturally cutting down. I predict a successful quit in your future.