Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 36, Toss, Turn, Repeat

Well I thought I was over the sleep issue but last night proved me wrong. By midnight I was up then back in bed and back and forth until about three. I remembered I had some Benadryl which can help with sleep so I took one. Apparently it worked or perhaps it was just exhaustion but either way I slept well afterward. In fact getting up was an issue. And the dreams. Very vivid and a little odd. Even "R" rated at times although not at all erotic. I'll try Benadryl before bed tonight and see if I can sleep undisturbed.

4 comments:

MsTekLady said...

Glad the Benadryl worked and you were able to get some sleep! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did find a way to get some sleep. That has got to be so annoying not to be able to sleep - I'm lucky that way, I guess. If it does keep happening, it might be worth talking to your doc to see what else might help. I know that there are lots of tips from the obvious (no coffee before bed) to the obscure (not sure what they are...) online, so maybe some of that will help, too.

Did you get approval for Friday? I bet some extra time for yourself will work wonders, too.

Keep going. You are doing great.

Homestead Blogging said...

I can relate to the sleep problems Chris. Taking benadryl was a good idea.

I find that If I lay perfectly still, when I'm not sleeping, I am at least resting. It's hard to do because after a while my bones start hurting from laying there, but it really does help.

I hope that your sleep improves soon!

Hope said...

Nights like that suck. Glad the benadryl helped. Hopefully the sleep suff will pass soon.