Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 27, Survived Another Weekend

Well, it's Monday morning after one heck of a weekend. A roller caster of sorts with serious ups and downs. Despite it all I remain smoke free and actually thought to myself "I'm so glad I don't smoke" a couple of times. Walking up Hayes street toward Alamo Square being one of them. Whew! I would get seriously winded before. Not so yesterday.

During trying times I gravitate to my first home in San Francisco and old stomping grounds, Hayes Valley. Although it has changes over the years it still holds a very special and dear place in my heart. It's always good to go home.

3 comments:

Homestead Blogging said...

Endurance is the only difference that I have noticed so far. Even when I do get winded, it's much more comfortable now.

You're doing great Chris!

Anonymous said...

I love it when I get those "so glad I don't smoke anymore" moments. The best stuff, those are! You are doing great. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

Good words.