Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 80, Up and At'em

Yet another Friday has thankfully arrived. Where did the week go? I had trouble sleeping caught between two competing dreams. Not vivid Chantix dreams but crazy none-the-less. In fact one was set in the same place as one of my more memorable Chantix dreams. Go figure. (The other was a work dream. You know those kind? When you start having work dreams it's time to look for change. I've had them all week.) When I saw the clock was near 5 AM I decided to start the day early. On the way in to work I reluctantly paid $3.63 a gallon for gas. And this was a cheaper neighborhood place, not one of those gotcha right off the freeway, highway robbery places. Ouch! Bend over!

Well, I checked in with GetQuit and I am TEN whole weeks smoke free today. This may actually stick, huh? (Too bad that $525 I've saved is going straight to some damn Saudi and fat cat Big Oil executive.)

Top oil executive was paid on average $144,573 per day.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love Fridays. At 5PM. The best!

I so don't love work dreams. While I'm sleeping it is *my* time, and I don't want to dream about the boss. Or sleep with the boss. Ew.

The cost of gas is nuts, along with it the cost of everything else going up is scary.

Still, it is Friday and a smokefree one at that, so it's a good day ;)