Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 100, One Down...

One major project down and untold more to go. But hey, it's good to feel a sense of accomplishment after so much stress.

Maggie pointed out that there is a disconnect between my post title and the number of days quit. Let me explain. The title refers to the number of days since I started this whole quit smoking thing and took my first half milligram of Chantix. I end each post with a recap of the number of actual days quit, which is ten less. (I quit the tenth day into the Chantix program.)

Ninty days smoke free after having started Chantix one hundred days ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've only been reading for, oh, about 100 days, but apparently I managed to completely not notice that it's always been that way because I'm a silly girl. No matter what, that's a lot of days, and you rock!

Anywho, I am glad you got the one project done and I'm wishing you the best on the rest! You can't be all stressed out while here in my neck of the woods, right?