Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 77, Daylight "Savings?"

How was every-ones first day on "daylight savings?" It was odd for it to be o-dark-thirty by six. Despite continued urges and tuggings I am hanging in there although I wonder how I will fair during the oncoming winter. Each year I get into a bit of a funk after a month or so without seeing the sun shine. Yes, we have moderate weather; it never gets terribly cold. The trade off is that gray, fog and rain sets in for long protracted winters.

Sixty seven days "free" and $503.00 saved thanks to Chantix and a lot of willpower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going off Daylight Savings or onto it is always kind of strange. It's that time of the year - dark, cold, rain until about July 5 here. It's scary that I've learned to hunker down into it after enough years.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your continued "blogging"--is that even a word. At any rate--and off topic, you talk about work alot--I have scrolled back, what is it you do?
Have a GREAT day,
Debbie in Georgia

Homestead Blogging said...

The time changes always throw me off kilter. It's only been a few days and it seems like the days are way longer now. I'm more than ready for bedtime when it gets here. Even the mornings seem longer. weird!

You're doing great Chris, keep it going!

Chris said...

Debbie,

Very briefly, I analyze and input hedge fund data into my firms accounting software to ensure that profit and loss is appropriately allocated to the partners. It is a combination of tax accounting and technology.