Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 127, Here We Go Again

Although I am back to work it is very quiet in the office. It appears a fairly large number of people elected to take time off between Christmas and New Years. Lucky devils! It's not so bad though although I did get used to sleeping in. And being generally lazy which explains why there are still no photos from my trip earlier this month. I'll get around to it eventually...

One hundred seventeen day quit and $878.00 saved according to GetQuit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things were stupid crazy busy last week right up until the last bitter moment with some remnants to greet me at my desk this morning, but thankfully enough people are off this week so that I can try to get all caught up for the onslaught after the holidays. Ain't complainin' really since it works out, but I also wouldn't mind returning to my long weekend lifestyle - so much less pressure ;)

Do post pictures soon!!

MamaFlo said...

Chris, Congratulations on a long time quit!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and here's hope to a New Year filled with great experiences!!