Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 107, If Ever It Were "TGIF!"

Well, after a couple of long days and nights and much earlier mornings than usual I am nearing the end of a week from hell. And the extra effort has paid off, at least professionally. I have completed two major projects on time and will polish off the third by the end of the day. Working all the extra hours has minimized the stress and I have to admit I've been so busy I have not thought about smoking all that much. Which is odd 'cause work stress is when I would smoke most often.

Many little chores are left to be done after work then I board the Coast Starlight bound for Portland for a much needed weekend away before heading on to Seattle for a family reunion. I hope every one's holiday's are shaping up and the quit is going well. More upon my return Monday the 17th.

2 comments:

maggie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm excited for you!

I think my past handful of comments got lost in Blogger hell. They were having issues with email notifications for a few days until yesterday.

Chris said...

Yep - I found them though. They finally made it through.