Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 121, It's Getting Close

Hopefully I can take tomorrow off for an added mental health day away from the office. Although I am not "feeling" the holidays I am looking forward to some quiet time. I might even manage to post some comments and photos from the trip. Which, I am happy to report, was nearly effortless on the non-smoking front. It's become normal rather than something I am consciously aware of since mid-way through the trip. How cool is that?

One hundred eleven days (111!) smoke free and $833.00 saved.

3 comments:

maggie said...

Awesome, and I'd love to see pics! I would love to take tomorrow off... ah, if only. I do hope you'll enjoy some quiet time. Vacations are fun and time not at work, but they also tend to wear me out, too (not that it's a bad thing). Anyway, go you!!

Author said...

Ack! So this is the second time I tried to leave a comment, for some reason it just ignored my first submission ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support. I appreciate it very much. I linked to your blog and read through many of your old blogs. Best of luck to you and your continued existence as a non-smoker!!!

MamaFlo said...

I concur - Way to Go Chris!!
Me too, me too, I'd love to see photos from your trip.

Keep up the Quit and thanks for the encouragement with my quit.