Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 270, Wow...

Well, according to GetQuit I have been smoke free Two Hundred and Sixty days now having stopped ten days into Chantix treatment. Even more enlightening is I have saved approximately One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty dollars. (Not to mention the obvious short and long term health benefits.) Yes, a pack and a half a day at five bucks each really adds up. I was taught to never be a quitter but in this case I'm glad I am.

All my best to fellow quitters out there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome to hear that you are still doing so great. The rewards are fabulous from every angle. So nice to see you posting an update, too!

Anonymous said...

Aw, you dropped by and said hello! How are you, Chris? Really, are things going well? I miss your posts :)